Technical Recruiter at Biteable
Technical Recruiter (Contract)
- Remote – United States or Canada
Hello. Biteable here. Are you really good at recruiting and finding great technical/engineering talent? Do you like building strong teams and working to build process as we hire? If so, we should talk. We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter (contract) to source, manage, and hire a talented and diverse pipeline for the Engineering org.
A little about working at Biteable
At Biteable we’re committed to the happiness of our staff. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Seattle to Hobart, and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us.
We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls.
All about you:
- Enjoy working with a diverse team built up of multiple functions
- Have 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a similar high volume environment
- Have advanced sourcing and engagement skills
- Have passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a heart for belonging and inclusion
All about the role. You will:
- Partner with Engineering leadership to scope roles and manage recruiting processes
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for a variety of engineering roles
- Prep agendas and own meetings related to: new job kickoffs, profile calibration, interviewer calibration, candidate debriefs, referral mining, and hiring team pipeline reviews
- Own project management and follow-up
- Develop sourcing strategy, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, referral programs, and content production (e.g., blog)
- Drive offer processes, and close!
- Understand your pipeline metrics and have the ability to adjust focus accordingly
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to diversity and inclusion
All about us
We are Biteable, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos possible for everyone. We stand apart in our market thanks to our dedication to studio-quality content and our passion for simplicity.
Since our launch in 2014 we’ve:
- Created a community of over 7 million users
- Rendered more than 12 million videos
- Raised $3.9 million in venture capital
We’re growing fast and have a remote team scattered around the world. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
All about our culture
Biteable is a bit of a rarity. Everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, team members use words like these to describe each other: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here are a few quotes that we didn’t make up:
I’m thankful for the flexibility Biteable gives me around my family commitments.
The development team is a great group of people. They’re smart and interested in doing high-quality work, but foster a social and supportive atmosphere, too.
Biteable’s team of smart, funny, engaged, and caring people makes my work here enjoyable, every day. Being close to decisions and decision-makers helps me make an impact on our work.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!