Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights
Title: Technical Recruiter
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time Freelance
At AlphaSights, we search through more than 500 million professionals working in the world today to find the small handful of experts qualified to answer our clients’ needs. They use these insights to drive amazing progress within their organisations. Our mission is to provide access to dispersed, hidden, and underutilized knowledge.
We’ve made terrific progress working in this new space, but there is still an incredible amount to do. We’ve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply technology to this problem.
As a Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights you will manage software engineering and product recruitment. You will have direct access to and visibility among Software Engineering and Product leadership and work to: understand your hiring team, define new jobs and candidate profiles, develop creative and innovative strategies to effectively source and engage world-class engineering talent (e.g. postings, referrals, proactive outreach, etc.), guide candidates through our recruitment process, as well as take the ownership of managing the pipeline using data driven approach. You will partner with AlphaSights’ broader recruitment team, but will have ownership over Tech pipelines.
As a Technical Recruiter at AlphaSights, you will:
- Recruit for software engineering, design and product roles across all experience levels, based on evolving business needs
- Source and screen candidates for multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and manage candidate through the entire recruitment process
- Work closely with engineering leadership to understand hiring needs
- Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find, engage and excite both passive and active candidates
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights and available opportunities
- Provide administrative support as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting or sourcing technical roles
- Highly organized and experienced at managing a high-volume pipelines effectively
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and navigating fast paced environments
- Results driven with proven experience recruiting top Tech talent at scale
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier technical talent
- Ability to manage and own a technical pipeline
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to own projects from start to finish
What we will offer you
- Opportunities for training and development throughout
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- free breakfast, Friday drinks, snacks and fruit throughout the day
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!