Technical QA Consultant at Cognizant
TECHNICAL QA CONSULTANT – LEV (REMOTE)
- Indianapolis, Indiana or Remote, United States
- Job ID: 00042741384
- 8 – 12 Years Of Experience
Lev, a Cognizant company, is a premier digital consultancy that works with marketers from top brands to maximize their investments in Salesforce, level up their customer experiences, and power even the most complicated of businesses.
As a top Salesforce partner, we take pride in hiring and developing the best of the best, and we work hard to cultivate an inclusive culture (#LevLife) where our team (also known as Levsters) will thrive.
While we celebrate each other’s individuality, we are brought together by our commitment to provide unparalleled expertise and an out-of-this-world experience to our customers; our drive to shape the future of marketing and the future of Salesforce; and our desire to do right by one another. We are relentless in our pursuit of being the best of the best, and driving marketing success with Salesforce.
Since 2016, Lev has experienced tremendous growth. We joined the Cognizant family in March 2020, further cementing our position as a global leader in Salesforce consulting. We continue to excel as a high-growth company through expanding the ways we serve our customers, and by growing our global footprint.
Lev is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, with remote employees across the United States and United Kingdom.
This position is available for Remote Candidates across the United States.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Technical QA Consultant is responsible for maintaining Lev’s high standard of excellence for our customers’ Salesforce Core & Marketing Cloud projects. In this role, you will follow a formal QA process to ensure every project, program and campaign is reviewed and approved to ensure accuracy before deployment. Your role will be to constantly question our current systems and engagement workflows, identifying process improvements and driving them to fruition wherever possible.
- Writes test plans, test cases, UAT scripts
- Enforce and improve technical QA processes for the Lev organization
- Help in the development of QA processes and documentation, including customer-specific work instructions; update existing documentation as needed
- Follow best practices and guidelines for ensuring the highest quality and accuracy of the work we are delivering to our clients
- Facilitate tracking of and communication on identified issues
- Suggest and implement refined/new best practices that can be adopted by the Lev team and clients to help prevent recurrence of errors
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of deployments
- Identify quality issues prior to products being delivered to clients/vendors
- Monitor project status and collaborate with PM, SA and development to determine impacts and communicate status internally and to the client
- Build and test QA plans for a variety of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Core technical solutions
- Contribute to building Lev’s culture.
- Complete other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, IT, Writing, Literature or related field or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate SQL proficiency.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience with Salesforce Core development or similar software QA testing.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Experience within a marketing operations/campaign team environment.
- Familiarity with campaign management tools such as Asana or Basecamp equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of SFMC.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Core.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and meet established deadlines.
- Understanding of dynamic content and personalization.
- Knowledge of industry best practices.
- Ability to define and implement process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
- Employee Status : Full Time Employee
- Shift : Day Job
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!