Technical Project Manager – Implementations at SocialChorus
Technical Project Manager – Implementations
- REMOTE – US
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and millions of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
We are looking for a seasoned Technical Project Manager to join our Technical Services team where you will be the glue between our Client Success, Services, and Engineering teams, delivering implementations and upgrades that are critical to our customers’ success. The position requires coordinating cross-domain execution teams including internal stakeholders, engineering teams, and our customers, as well as hands-on configuration of our software. You will lead and inspire teams and balance process with novelty to deliver the results matching each customer’s needs efficiently.
- Deliver SaaS software implementations company-wide to Fortune 1000 customers
- Own customer projects, decompose requirements into technical execution plans with multiple execution teams, track progress towards goals, and report status to internal stakeholders and the customer
- Lead and advise customers on the correct technical implementation to minimize time to value
- Partner with SocialChorus Engagement Managers and Strategic Advisors to create and optimize the customers’ communication plan and program
- Manage multiple (10-20) in-flight projects simultaneously while independently balancing competing priorities
- Drive constant improvement of our internal processes and workflows by partnering with members of every team across the organization.
- 2+ years of experience managing SaaS implementations for customers
- Strong technical background working for SaaS platform companies, along with an understanding of service-oriented architecture and associated web technologies
- Strong project management, communication, customer leadership, and software delivery skills including the ability to proactively manage customer expectations, project plans, scope creep, budgets, multiple team resources, issues, and internal/external statuses
- Experience providing product ownership for technical teams
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects across customers while contributing to internal initiatives
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer-focused, and service-oriented
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience managing SaaS implementations in Europe preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Engineering experience is great!
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!