Technical Project Manager at SAIC - Science Applications International Corporation
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (REMOTE)
Job ID: 205230
Location: FLEXWORK, DC, United States
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
The General Services Administration (GSA) has selected SAIC to design, develop and support the evolution of IT Service Delivery for the GSA Enterprise. GSA IT requires an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based solution that has an integrated, enterprise-wide focus to deliver shared IT services in accordance with GSA IT’s governance structure and portfolio-based framework.
SAIC is hiring a Technical Project Manager – Virtual /Remote Location. This position, and others on the SAIC GSA GEO team are 100% remote work and you may telework from anywhere in the continental United States. The candidate for this position will provide project leadership and management.
The Project Manager is responsible for full lifecycle management of IT application and infrastructure projects. In this role, the project manager will be responsible interpreting requirements, preparing budgets, developing schedules, managing resources, reporting status, conducting stakeholder meetings, and ultimately executing project plans to deliver capability to requirements owners. The successful candidate must have experience in identifying critical interdependencies and risks, effective team building, and establishing tailored processes and tools using agile principles. This candidate will act as primary customer interface and the ability to enable inter-organizational and team coordination is essential.
- Bachelors degree and 14 years of related experience in the IT field with progressive experience.
- 7+ years as a technical project manager and/or sr. systems engineer, leading and managing IT integration, development, and deployment projects of varying complexity;
- Experience with applying agile concepts to managing assigned projects;
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively;
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Experience supporting government customers;
- Familiarity of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and applicable guidelines for Authorization and Accreditation;
- Candidate must be able to obtain a US “Public Trust” clearance;
- PMP® Certification;
- ITIL® Foundation Level Certification;
- Agile and/or scrum master certifications;
- Experience performing life-cycle engineering of IT infrastructure
- Familiarity with data and voice networks, IT enterprise systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent experience
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!