Technical Program Manager at Splice Music
Technical Program Manager
- Location: Remote – U.S.
Splice Technology team is building many new products focused on enabling artists and producers to reach their best. We aim to build our best-in-class software in an iterative Agile environment.
As the Technology Program Manager, you’ll partner with Product & Engineering to shape cross functional project(s), and support executing according to plan and deliver value for our customers. You’ll execute projects with demanding schedules and aggressive cost targets often with changing requirements.
You will play a critical and valued role on the team ensuring Splice is available and performant for the artists who rely on us every day. You’ll be entrusted with safeguarding the product of artists’ hard work, ensuring they can focus on their creative process.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We value inclusion and diversity – your uniqueness makes us stronger. We are looking for a culture add, not a culture fit.
What You’ll Do:
We expect an Technical Program Manager at this level will:
- Partner with technology leadership in initiation of new project(s). Work with Product, Design and Engineering to define the implementation details across multiple feature teams
- Facilitate optimum trade-offs by thoroughly understanding stakeholder needs
- Coordinate all the dependencies across teams for the project
- Maintain a well-oiled plan that all stakeholders may understand
- Support risk management for success
- Provide overall leadership and management to any assigned teams ensuring key competencies are identified, developed, and maintained through internal talent or use of external resources.
- Partner with Tech leadership on strategic planning and to continuously improve our processes
What we’re looking for:
- You have led, managed high-performing program/projects before
- You communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- You have deep technically aptitude and can communicate with engineers
- You can develop a deep understanding of our business goals
- You are an expert in Agile and related (run scrum, sprint planning, retros, etc.)
- You understand how to manage risks
- You value diverse and inclusive teams
- You’re self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes
- You have a bias towards shipping software often and experimentation
- You thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- You have general experience with Agile project management tools, like Clubhouse
- You have experience in Six Sigma and Kaizen
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!