Technical Product Manager at Aledade
Technical Product Manager – Operations Efficiency (HQ or Remote)
- Product Management
- Bethesda, MD, USA
At Aledade, we are a team of software developers, designers and product managers that build, implement and maintain a web-based application that transforms data from multiple sources into high-value, actionable insights used by our medical practice customers. The Technical Product Manager is a key member of the team that helps to design technical, service and content solutions to support Aledade’s various lines of business. The Technical Product Manager works alongside business owners, data analysts, designers and engineers to define integration goals, solution design, implementation approach and rollout plans. They are the interface between strategic business owners and development and ensure that Aledade creates a high-quality product with the ability to scale.
We are a healthcare services startup, backed by Venrock, ARCH Venture Partners, Google Ventures, Biomatics Capital Partners, and the Maryland Venture Fund. We are intent on creating healthcare that is better for patients and doctors, at a lower cost. We assist independent primary care physicians in managing the transition to value based care, initially through the creation of accountable care organizations. We are public health-motivated, data-driven, and relentless. We are creating a state-of-the-art cloud based technology stack to foster population health in our practices.
We are actively recruiting for a Technical Product Manager who works within our Product Management team. This position will be full time, and includes full benefits and an equity option. We are open to remote, US-based candidates.
- Partner with business owners to cultivate a shared vision for the problem space, constraints, priorities and ideal end state, and be able to articulate and advocate for this perspective.
- Work with internal teams and end users to develop a deep understanding of requirements, perform thoughtful solution design, use data to test hypotheses, and support teams throughout execution.
- Write detailed user stories for new projects, capturing detailed descriptions of business rationale, requirements, and success criteria that are defined by measurable outcomes.
- Participate in daily stand ups, demo days, sprint retros and PM/PO coordination meetings.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps that deliver maximum value with minimum risk and assume ongoing iteration.
- Review support issues related to projects and monitor utilization and expected outcomes.
- Minimum of 5 yr product management experience in technology, technology-enabled services industry, or a SaaS product.
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution design and build internal business understanding.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an emphasis on problem-solving and building subject matter expertise.
- Experience with and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Preferably experience with participating in Agile / Scrum teams.
- Experience designing workflows and operational processes as well as experience identifying process inefficiency.
- Product development experience in the context of the development of a healthcare technology product, especially with clinical and staff end users.
- Understanding of healthcare administrative or clinical workflows for inpatient, ambulatory or ancillary services.
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma or other process design methodologies.
- Experience working with process documentation tools.
- Experience with Salesforce or other enterprise CRM products.
- Knowledge of SQL, ideally with PostgreSQL experience.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care such as MSSP ACOs, Pioneer ACOs, commercial insurance shared savings programs, PCMH.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!