Technical Product Manager at Aloware
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Salary Information: US $80,000 to $120,000 / year with 0.05% to 0.1% equity
We just raised a new round and are actively looking for a rockstar and incredibly agile Product Owner to join our company. The new product owner will maintain and improve our processes, talk to customers about features, and help the 10-man strong engineering team with prioritization and grooming. We are a tech-first, customer-centric company, so be ready to work on a LOT of new feature requests!
We’re never short of growth and learning at Aloware. Our mission is to provide advanced contact center solutions that would bring modern businesses back into the heart and soul of selling– building customer relationships. To do this, we are continuously providing stellar contact center solutions that would fit every business’s needs. That’s where we will need your help. Our Engineering team is looking for a Technical Product Manager to grow with us as we work towards our company’s goals.
What you’ll do:
- Help us launch Talk 2.0, our next-generation contact center client.
- Interface directly with key clients and enterprise accounts to understand their pain points to define, calibrate, and better the product
- Understand the market requirements, define and design both technology and service aspects of all product features
- Become a bridge between tech and business to assist with prioritization of application enhancements, facilitation of project management, prioritization of bug fixes, and prioritization of resources
- Work closely with the Engineering team to effectively plan and execute projects with a focus on high-quality customer experiences
- 1-3 years industry experience in call center software, B2B SaaS, communication software
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical background
- Experience working with remote and offshore teams to plan, groom, and deliver all the requirements
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
Perks and bonuses:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays and Leaves
- Equity: 0.05-0.1% range
Note: Fully remote, work-from-home job. US applicants only (we can’t sponsor visas). SaaS experience is a MUST.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!