Technical Onboarding Manager at Twilio
Title: Technical Onboarding Manager
Location: Remote – US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is searching for a Technical Onboarding Manager to join the Customer Onboarding Services Team in our Professional Services Organization. You will partner with our Customer Success Managers and Account Executives to help our customers successfully implement a wide range of Twilio’s products. The person in this role is dynamic, passionate about customer success, and leads by example. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Onboarding Services, this position is critical to the success of new Twilio customers.
Twilio is looking for a candidate who is at ease sitting down with developers, product managers, and executives and advising them on the best way to utilize cloud communications technology. They also have:
- 2-5 years experience in a customer facing role of a highly technical product
- Have lead implementation activities with a technical product
- Technically competent and enjoy solving problems. They understand modern technology, are able to troubleshoot issues, and are resourceful.
- An execution machine. When you’re tasked with something, it is completed with the utmost thought and care. You feel a sense of accomplishment after seeing a project come to fruition and can’t wait to take on the next task with the same level of energy.
- Ability to stand in the customer’s shoes and demonstrated dedication to the customer experience.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures
As a Technical Onboarding Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Ensure all aspects of a customer’s Twilio onboarding are successful and on track with the goals of the project
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop success plans and business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors during the onboarding period including metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- NO SHENANIGANS: Escalate customer issues and work with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Support to get them resolved
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Know what customers need to come first and what to escalate and when
- BE BOLD: Set our customer’s up for success by not only teaching others how to fish’ but how to fish and scal
We only succeed at Twilio when our customers succeed. The Onboarding Services Team is crucial to gaining revenue for Twilio. An outstanding customer experience with both our products and our service is an integral part of why customers choose Twilio, and your role is critical in ensuring their success here.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!