Technical Lead at Arxan Technologies
Title: Technical Lead – API
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Arxan, now part of Digital.ai, is trusted by over 500 global enterprises to secure their high-value apps. Our protection and deployment solutions protect applications at the source and binary code level to expand the area of trust and deliver the industry’s most comprehensive app-level protection against a broad range of threats.
Join our talented and mission-driven team and help us fulfill our vision of a world where bad actors seeking to compromise our customer’s most valued apps are always unsuccessful.
What We are Looking For
We are seeking a seasoned software engineer with proven leadership skills who is ready to grow with us. You will help establish and lead a small development team focused on API. This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing cyber-security industry leader with a diverse product line specializing in protecting the mobile economy.
This role will provide the right candidate the ideal opportunity to bring new, innovative ideas to market, while still providing largely hands-on technical work. We are a small and dynamic company with the spirit of a startup but a solid customer base and a 10-year history of leadership in application security.
Qualified candidates will possess the following essential skills:
- 10+ years development experience with a proven track record of delivering solutions to a production environment.
- 3+ years as a development leader, ideally in a global company
- Thorough understanding of mobile and web applications and platforms
- Experience in implementing web-based API’s for end-user facing applications.
- Experience building and maintaining highly-available cloud solutions
- Experience in building or designing a cloud-based infrastructure in support of a web-based API
- Knowledge of HTTPS Security and Message Construction
- Knowledge of network and application security, penetration testing and reverse engineering
- Experience designing applications with strict performance requirements while being used by millions of users.
- Natural communicator with the ability to persuade and inspire others
- Excellent proficiency with written and spoken English
- Resourceful and well organized
- Innovative approaches to solving technical and business problems
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- Experience with web application firewall (configurationing and implementation) of a WAF – strong advantage
- Knowledge of cryptography – strong advantage
- Well connected and respected in the local technology scene
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Threats
- Experience using a SIEM or working in a SOC
- Experience with microservices and App Containerization
As a small team, each of us has the opportunity to have a direct impact on our growth as a company and the success of our customers. We are guided by four key principles:
- Passion for our mission and the success of our customers. We put learning, excellence and integrity at the forefront of all that we do and we are leaders in our field because of it.
- Play to Win going all in to exceed expectations. We focus on what can be achieved, taking intelligent risks to anticipate new threats and pursue innovative solutions.
- Get Stuff Done seeing obstacles as opportunities. We operate with velocity and focus to ensure our results are amazing.
- Collaboration because we are all in it together! We put the success of our team above our own and embrace diverse ideas and perspectives, treating each other with respect.
Arxan offers competitive salaries, a full array of benefits and paid time off. Our employees enjoy flexible working hours and an inclusive culture.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!