Remote, United States
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World’s Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
CrowdStrike Intelligence, a core component of CrowdStrike, is seeking a Technical Editor to support the publishing initiatives of the Intelligence team. This position will be primarily focused on ensuring our clients are able to understand and effectively use CrowdStrike Intelligence products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides editorial guidance to authors of finished intelligence products, ensuring grammatical issues are resolved and the corporate style guide is applied
- Formats written and graphical content of finished Intelligence products in a way that effectively communicates findings to the customer
- Improves content of CS Intelligence products by working with internal teams to develop clear and effectively formatted finished Intelligence products
- Applies internal processes regarding the creation of finished Intelligence products
- Works closely with CS Intelligence teams to understand needs related to format, structure, and overall look and feel of finished Intelligence products
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of the CS Intelligence publishing processes and assists in trouble-shooting technical issues that may arise with the content management system
- Provides feedback on new capabilities designed to improve CS Intelligence products and/or the publishing process
- Grasps complex technical concepts and makes them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Possesses excellent English writing skills
What You’ll Need
- 2-5 years of experience working in the computer software or information security industry (or knowledge and understanding of either industry)
- Background working with technical organizations
- Experience delivering high-quality documentation
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable for CrowdStrike Intel customers
- Significant attention to detail
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with technical language and terminology
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.