Technical Customer Support Engineer at Alaant Workforce Solutions
Technical Customer Support Engineer (Remote)
- Job #: 21-00053
- Category: IT
- Position Type: Direct Placement
This is an immediate opportunity for a client, a full time position.
Excellent opportunity for a global software company!
This is a 100% remote/telecommute position. Some travel may be required in the future.
Should live in the Eastern or Central U.S. time zones.
Work for a fun and flexible company!
21 days of PTO!
The Technical Customer Support Engineer role is vital to the company’s success. As a team member, you will work with customers to help them make the most of their solution, resolve issues, advise on optimizations, and help clients with their software integration.
In your role, you will offer clients:
- Product knowledge: get to know the product inside out. Company provides training to get you started, and next to that you’ll learn on the job.
- Support: answer client’s questions and issues. It’s your job to understand the issues of the customer and guide them towards the right solutions. You will be part of the 24/7 team.
- Integration: provide training of the product online as well as providing server installation support.
- Best Practices: advise clients on how to best use and integrate the solution.
- Stakeholder Management: work closely with the R&D team, customer success managers and the marketing and pre-sales teams.
- Minimum junior level web development experience or certification
- Proficiency in one or more of the following or similar programming languages:
- Background in IT – working with Windows Servers is a plus
- Exceptional analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, bug submission and other support tools & systems
- Ability to identify and submit product enhancement requests
- Being able to talk with customers in person as well as online
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!