Technical Architect at Silverline
Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
As a Technical Architect with Silverline you will be part of a team delivering the most creative, sophisticated, and challenging applications on the force.com platform. You will be a critical part of the project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of custom solutions that are uniquely tailored to the business’ needs. Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with the client to understand their needs and detailed requirements, and will be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet those needs, eventually presenting that solution to client stakeholder executives. This role will interact closely with external systems and infrastructure and lead multiple technical projects/developer resources simultaneously. The Technical Architect is ultimately responsible for the technical excellence of any project that they are on.
- Work directly with customers to define requirements and present solutions
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, React, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Experience completing multiple salesforce.com implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs or original code development
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client side scripting libraries (e.g. React) and ETL/ESB integration tools (e.g. Informatica)
- Strong understanding of relational databases structure and functionality
- Ability to be highly productive, both working alone and in close collaboration within a team, able to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment
- Technical project management experience
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS applications
- Experience with developing applications on Heroku
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies. Informatica Cloud and Mulesoft preferred.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401), Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501), Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Domain Specialist and Architect certifications
- FinServ, Health Care or other industry experience
- Competency with Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, postgreSQL or Oracle
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!