VRM is seeking an individual to provide technical assistance to end users, analyze bugs, and troubleshoot issues related to proprietary software. The position will require communication with clients, third party vendors, and co-workers. The selected candidate will also be required to write documentation and knowledgebase articles.
- SQL Server or MySQL Database Experience
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server using IIS7.
- Email troubleshooting and technical support knowledge.
- Technical writing skills for help center article creation.
- Security focused mindset to avoid common vulnerabilities such as SQL injection and XSS attacks.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Perform simple SQL database queries to investigate and update production systems.
- Design simple database procedures and integrate them within API platforms.
- Write documentation for third party vendors and end users to use software features.
- Provide written or verbal instructions to clients on how to use the products and services.
- Ability to write database procedures in SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server a plus.
- SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
Job Environment: 100% Telecommute – We will consider applicants in most time zones but hours are 8:30 to 5:00 Eastern Time. Working from home requires strong disciplinary skills to be able to complete assigned tasks.
- paid vacation
- great flexibility in hours
- continuing education when needed
- ability to work from home
- NO health benefits
Email Resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year