Technical Account Manager: Asia at Tutuka
Location: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam; 100% Remote
Tutuka’s Technical Account Manager (TAM) builds, develops, and maintains one-on-one relationships with Tutuka’s principal clients. You will help craft and execute strategies to drive our client’s adoption and use of Tutuka products. You will produce and deliver a prescribed set of technical services specifically designed to help clients maintain operational health, while adopting new solutions and functionality to maximise their investment.
Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent Tutuka within a client’s environment, and drive discussions with management regarding incidents, trade-offs, support and risk management.
The overarching goal is to ensure that you understand our clients’ technical and business requirements and can anticipate and avoid issues; identify and mitigate risk; and create a successful partnership with Tutuka.
What you get to do:
The ideal candidate is motivated to ensure clients are happy, eager to see that our payment processing software is deployed successfully, and curious to understand the technical details of our applications.
As Tutuka’s TAM you will be the first to respond to all inquiries (support issues, enhancement requests & general questions) and will liaise with our broader teams (product development, product & support) as necessary.
You will work in tandem alongside a team of Client Executives, and you are responsible for building and maintaining the client relationships by utilising SLAs and root cause/prevention management.
You will use your technical leadership combined with your business and cross-functional collaborative skills to drive value for our clients and Tutuka.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnose and identify issues with API’s, code, services, and network connectivity, while installing and configurating payment APIs and products.
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes.
- Understanding partner needs and translating technical concepts into easily understood solutions.
What it takes to succeed:
- To be comfortable with change, particularly supporting an evolving product suite.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly for our strategic clients and thoroughly, using team members and internal resources as applicable.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle, specifically related to ongoing maintenance and ideally tied to cloud-based applications. (creating and troubleshooting web services, such as SOAP and REST API’s)
- A basic understanding of Firewalls, proxy, HTTP Errors, server-side errors and TCP/IP.
- The ability to effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders to drive successful outcomes.
- An understanding of payment processing and gateways.
- To be aware and work with geographic time sensitivities when triaging your tasks.
This is a full-time, remote role. There should be the ability to travel, if required.
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!