Team Lead – Manual Tester at Kforce
UAT Team Lead / Manual Tester
- Location: Greenwood Village CO or Remote, US
- category: Computer & IT
Kforce has a client in search of a UAT Lead that can work fully remote and sit anywhere nationwide.
- Oversee multiple User Acceptance Testing Tracks
- Create and maintain testing documentation (Test cases, scripts, and testing plans)
- Manage, document, and follow up on outstanding defects from testing functions
- Be able to execute test cases in partnership with Business teams
- Attend project meetings and report testing status
- Use standards for test progress reporting such as burn down charts and triage reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Ability to solicit test requirements to create, maintain, and manage a User Acceptance Test Plan including writing test cases/scripts along with expected outcomes
- Ability to lead multiple test plans for multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to document, triage and retest defects that occur in partnership with the Business testing team
- An understanding of end user testing in a healthcare marketing framework
- An ability to present status, progress, blocking factors to executive leadership
- An understanding of IBM Unica campaign processing
- Agile methodology for future enhancements
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
job type: Contract
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!