Team Lead, Customer Support HHP
REMOTE, United States
Team Lead Customer Support HHP
This role is remote.
Headquartered just outside of Atlanta, Brightree’s team of more than 600 employees is thinking, creating, and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
We have vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier.
Our Software as a Service (SaaS) business is an exciting new area of growth focused on the full continuum of out-of-hospital care settings. The team is building a global portfolio of connected software and services designed to drive more choices and better outcomes for patients and providers. We are looking for individuals with a strategic mindset, business acumen, an entrepreneurial outlook, strong technical capabilities and a “get it done” attitude to help fulfill our vision as the leader in out of hospital solutions.
Let’s talk about the team and you:
Brightree is seeking an individual to oversee our HHP customer support team. The primary objective of the HHP customer support team is to provide exceptional response to the many types of technical and non-technical questions raised by our customers. The Team Lead helps to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by building the right support team and product release team, training and encouraging the team to perform at a high level, and maximizing efficiency and effectiveness through the use of data, analysis, and reporting. The Team Lead is a hands-on leader and contributor, and will be responsible for handling calls escalated through the HHP support team. The Team Lead helps identify at-risk accounts and helps manage those accounts to resolution with the assistance of the team, vendor relationships and internal team members within our organization. The Team Lead must be able to communicate effectively with customers while also being comfortable with heavy data analysis responsibilities. The right candidate has a mix of support and technical competencies, and is experienced with product release and customer service responsibilities. The Team Lead of HHP Support must be a team player with a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking ability, strong verbal and written communication skills, and analysis abilities. Must have a strong understanding on how software businesses are organized and how customer support success is measured.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities:
- Training: Providing the right tools, information, and education to the support team so that they can be successful handling our customer’s needs and inquiries.Create FAQ’s and Knowledge Articles for continued training and education of the products, the homecare industry and customer satisfaction skills resulting in an overall positive customer experience.
- Leading: Create schedules, approve time and PTO for team members.Contribute to performance and development for team members.
- Measuring Results: Using recorded details of customer feedback and analytical data, create useful dashboards and reports to formulate opinion and support results that will be shared both internally and with our customer base.
- Finding Solutions: Through the measurement of results and trends, help the HHP customer support team grow into a high performing team while finding solutions to common customer feedback.
- Initial Point of Escalation: Works with customers to resolve issues, and is accountable for ongoing follow up to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Customer Sponsor: Monitors key risk indicators with selected customers, scheduling time with customers to review and understand their ongoing expectations.
- Analysis and Reporting: Create automated and just in time dashboards and reports for meetings, presentations and customer interactions.Gather requirements, schedule time with team members and / or customers to develop plans for resolution.
- Brightree On Line Community: Manage the design, content, updates, users and metrics of the community
- Product Release: Manage the readiness and support of product release working collaboratively with product management, product development, QA and Senior Support Representatives
- Special projects as needed.
Let’s talk Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, healthcare, technology or a relevant field strongly preferred
- Home health, Hospice, private duty or healthcare administrative experience required
- Minimum of 2 years healthcare technology application support experience
- Minimum of 2 years managing customer support teams
- Having Brightree HHP product knowledge is strongly preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience with customer support teams within any of the following areas of IT disciplines – Change Management, Project Management, Release Management, Product Management, Security Management, Application Development
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner
- Strong influencing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proficiency with Web Browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)
- Proficiency with salesforce strongly preferred
- Experience in process improvements in customer support delivery
Okay, so what’s next?
Joining Brightree is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered. Brightree is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is based.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brightree provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.