Team Lead, Customer Experience – Communities at Hyland
Team Lead, Customer Experience – Communities
- Job ID 2021-7947
- # of Openings 1
- Job Locations Remote – U.S.
- Category Sales
The Team Lead, Customer Experience – Communities is responsible for implementing strategies to optimize relationships and improve satisfaction amongst the company’s customers. This role is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting customer success data to inform the business about areas of improvement within our online communities, develop community engagement strategies and programs, and optimize the customer experience. This role works closely with leadership in Customer Success and peer departments. This position is remote.
What you will be doing
- Execute defined global programs within the team and identify gaps in current programs by utilizing data from the team and share with leadership
- Manage and operationalize department specific projects and initiatives defined by leadership
- Partner with internal teams (sales, marketing, customer success, services) and customer facing roles to help deliver in accordance with customer experience strategy
- Leverage metrics, gather feedback, and use data to identify needs for process improvements, efficiencies, and areas of opportunity for key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics
- Collaborate with team members in creation and coordination of mutual goals
- Provides feedback to both employees and management; direct the day to day work of the team; prioritize projects, requests, and general tasks so team members have a clear direction on where the team is going and what needs to be done first
- Assist in interviewing and evaluating candidates for open positions; contribute to Human Resources-related managerial functional associated with employment relationship
- Conduct professional development activities, as directed or indicated, in a mentor capacity for team members. This includes activities such as coaching, assessing performance, delivering feedback, career planning and training plans.
- Operate as a thought leader among the team; contribute significantly to the overall growth and quality of the department
- Serve as an escalation point for issues; provide guidance, resolve issues as necessary, and remove obstacles for team
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and greater efficiency, and serve as an advocate for change
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience building, growing, and managing B2B or B2C online communities
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, applied successfully within a team as well as other areas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to maintain solid rapport with team members as well as maintain professionalism with those outside of department
- Excellent leadership, sound judgement, and business acumen skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Excellent facilitation and project management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Self-motivated with follow through and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Excellent ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others; effective at gaining consensus
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide feedback to team members in a timely manner
- Excellent ability to develop, use, and deliver engaging, informative, and compelling presentation methodologies
- Sharp, fast learner with technology curiosity and aptitude
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Operating systems and products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook or equivalent email and calendar software
- Excellent business and technology acumen
- Driven to learn and stay current professionally
- Passionate, competitive and intellectually curious
- Up to 15% travel time required
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!