Teacher Assistant Chat Support at Study.com
Teacher Assistant Chat Support
- United States – Contracted
Study.com is a leading online education platform that helps learners of all ages excel academically and close skills gaps. Study.com’s online courses, short animated video lessons, and study tools make learning simple for over 30 million teachers, students, and working professionals. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible with engaging, high-quality educational content that can be accessed at any time, anywhere.
Study.com’s Teacher edition membership provides expertly curated content and intuitive platform to classroom teachers and their students across a wide breadth of subject areas and grade levels. Now more than ever, new and experienced educators are coming to Study.com to find an engaging and highly customizable online learning platform.
Teachers Advisors are responsible for supporting new and existing Study.com Teacher edition members via live chat. An advisor’s main responsibilities are to help Teacher subscribers find more value in their Study.com memberships. They will accomplish this by helping teachers find the correct content for their subject areas, grade levels, and state standards as appropriate, and showing them how to make the most of Study.com’s Virtual Classrooms and teacher-support features. Teachers Advisors deal with multiple educators in various school settings, who have varying needs. This contract position requires flexibility as well as the ability to iterate and experiment with different processes and share actionable feedback with the internal team.
- Respond promptly to inbound customer inquiries related to teacher-specific features and the educational content available on Study.com’s website with strong written communication
- Engage with classroom teachers and other educators to help them determine which Study.com resources are appropriate for their subject area(s), grade level(s), and state standards as applicable
- Ensure customer understanding of student tracking and monitoring capabilities for academic success
- Compile customer feedback to help improve future user experiences
- Follow suggested scripts with the flexibility to adapt by asking questions and going off-script in order to be successful
- Adhere to all policies and legal compliance requirements
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of current products, processes, policies, and industry
- 1+ years of experience in education, customer support, or advising
- Strong understanding of the needs of teachers and passion for finding them the best solutions. Personal experience with teaching is a plus
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (especially writing)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!