CPA: Tax Manager at Glenn Advisory
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
We are seeking a part-time Tax Manager. This position is ideal for someone who has several years of full-time work experience but now wants to work part-time with a flexible schedule.
We anticipate 25-40 hours per week during tax season and 0-20 hours per week outside of tax season with more hours in the fall for extensions and year-end planning.
You are free to set your own working hours as long as the work gets done timely. The current team sits in three different states and time zones so we all work asynchronously. We mostly communicate on Microsoft Teams.
This position has no client contact so you are only responsible for interacting with people internally.
About the Firm
Glenn Advisory is a growing virtual CPA firm specializing in working with physicians all across the country. We focus on a lower volume of more complex clients.
Processes are an integral part of our firm. Everything we do has a defined and documented process for getting it done.
We also use the best software to help us do our best work.
- Review individual, S-corporation, and partnership tax returns
- Review tax projections
- Review bookkeeping
- Generate open items lists from what is provided and not provided
- Provide feedback and training to staff
- Follow firm processes and provide feedback on improving them
- 5+ CPA firm experience preparing and reviewing individual, S-corporation, and partnership returns
- Multi-state tax experience a plus
- Current CPA license
- Masters of Taxation preferred but not required
- Dedicated workspace with ergonomic desk and chair
- 100 mbps internet or faster
- CCH Axcess experience a plus but not required
- BNA Income Tax Planner experience a plus but not required
To Apply: please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!