Tax Manager at Robert Half International
Location: United States – Remote
$165,000.00 – $175,000.00 / Yearly
One of the leading international CPA firms in the country has a unique opportunity for a Tax Manager with insurance expertise to work virtually from home, full time. The Tax Manager can live anywhere in the United States. A CPA, JD or MS in Tax is preferred along with a strong knowledge of tax preparation and review related to clients in the Property & Casualty and Life Insurance industries. Responsibilities include:
- Review of ASC 740 tax provisions from a GAAP and SSAP (statutory accounting)
- Researching and staying current on all tax changes as they relate to insurance clients
- Interfacing with the IRS on audits etc
- Supervising a tax staff
- Performing planning, compliance, and consulting for clients
- Research state, local and federal tax issues
The firm offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Also the ability to work anywhere in the United States.
- CPA, JD or MS in Tax is preferred along with a strong knowledge of tax preparation and review related to clients in the Property & Casualty and Life Insurance industries.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!