Tax Administrative Assistant at Armanino
Temporary Full-Time Tax Administrative Assistant
Job Locations US-Open to Location
Job ID 2022-5441
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Temporary Full-Time Tax Administrative Assistant provides support to the Tax Department by assisting in the day-to-day coordination of their departments’ activities including, but not limited to administrative duties. This role reports directly to the Tax Administrative Manager.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Participate in the tax department workflow procedures (tax return processing – assembly, e-files, extensions, scanning, UPS, FedEx, mail, tax organizers, Fresh Desk, etc.), including special projects as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager, or Director of Administration
- Provide timely and courteous “client” support on behalf of the Partners and employees regarding questions or requests
- Answer routine telephone and email inquiries
- Process tax engagement letters
- Process new client set-ups
- Assist with duties such as kitchen clean up, lunch and dinner ordering during busy season, scheduling meetings, office/tax supply ordering and restocking
- XCM printing and updating of due date lists
- Perform related work as required or as delegated by Partners, Managers or Supervisors
- All administrative duties within the tax department and/or other departments as needed (reception coverage, snack replenishment, mail sorting/distribution, etc.)
BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE!
- Education equivalent to completion of the 12th grade
- General administrative or office experience is desirable
- Computer literacy and ability to swiftly learn new software and adapt to ongoing changes in processes and software
- Proficient in intermediate Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, skill in composition, spelling and punctuation
Now, the fine print…
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.