Tax Accountant at KV Consulting
We are a woman-owned business with a culture of kindness and excellence, we are a casual workplace and want to build a team to grow with us.
We are an accounting and consulting firm specializing in helping small to medium-sized businesses succeed. We do bookkeeping, taxes, tax planning, and business advisory services. We treat our clients like partners and friends. We are small but growing and our most important goal is being a great place to work! We offer 401k and paid sick and vacation time to all employees, even part-timers.
We are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our team on a 20-30 hour per week schedule during tax season and fewer hours as needed in the off season. You will be responsible for client tax returns and client services such as answering questions and doing research to find answers.
- Prepare individual tax returns and small business returns
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients and potential clients
- Address client questions about tax matters from a broad understanding of tax law
- Work with our small business clients and speak their language
- Examine accounting records to produce accurate tax returns
- Enrolled Agent or CPA preferred, PTIN required
- Must understand S-Corporations and their tax implications
- Previous experience in tax preparation and broad tax knowledge
- Friendly personality and a love of working with people
- Comfortable meeting and talking to clients and guiding them
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $35.00 – $50.00 per hour depending on experience.
Paid time off
Fully remote position
High school or equivalent (Required)
College degree in Accounting (Preferred)
Tax Experience: 5 years (Preferred) License/Certification:
Enrolled Agent or CPA (Preferred)