Talent Sourcer at strongDM
Talent Sourcer (Contract)
$50k – $80k • No equity
Hires remotely: Everywhere
Job type: Contract
strongDM is a customer-first company that has a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
Splunk’s CISO Joel Fulton says “strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents.”
Chef’s co-founder Adam Jacob says “strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need.”
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
At strongDM, recruiting is done in-house to ensure we own the candidate experience end-to-end. Sourcing is at the core of that process, and you’ll see the impact of your work on a daily basis. The Talent Sourcer will help build candidate pipelines for every open req. You’ll work directly with hiring managers to understand the role, source, email, respond, and schedule. You’ll have the autonomy to recommend new sourcing strategies and improve existing ones.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand what their teams need and deliver strong candidates
- Identify new ways to build our pipeline and identify improvements to existing ones
- Track, analyze, and report on pipeline activity
- Recommend improvements to drive higher rates of return for every step in the recruiting and interview process (e.g. improved email copy)
- At least one year of experience as a recruiter or sourcer, preferably within the SaaS or B2B space
- General knowledge of applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools
- You’re excited by the hunt and can get lost in the search; finding that hidden email address is worth the twenty minutes and 15 tabs of browsers
- Independent and organized, humble enough to ask for help when you need it
- Clear, concise, and engaging written communicator — you don’t sound like a bot and will catch bad copy/paste jobs every time (the worst!)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!