at CLEAR – Corporate
CLEARs mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes, and face – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, and more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a motivated, can-do Talent Sourcer to support CLEARs continued growth. The Talent Sourcer will focus on sourcing candidates across our functions and teams, working to find and attract top talent. You will play a major role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team in delivering a best in class hiring experience.
What You Will Do:
- Creative outreach and sourcing of active and passive candidates
- Identify and recommend new and creative ways to source and attract top talent across all hiring tools and platforms.
- Partner with recruiters on hiring priorities
- Work in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team to consistently provide the best possible candidate experience
Who You Are:
- 1-2+ years of work experience in a high-volume, sourcing-heavy staffing firm or in-house sourcing or recruiting support role
- Proven Boolean master and high familiarity with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed etc)
- Clear, concise, and engaging written communicator
- Organized, with strict attention to detail. Deadline-driven and punctual
- No job too small mentality