Talent Development Specialist at if(we)
Talent Development Specialist – Growlr App
- TALENT TEAM
The Meet Group is looking to hire a Talent Development Specialist (TDS) to join our “Community & Content” team. Are you familiar with live streaming Space? Do you have an extensive network and a leader charisma? Are you inspired to bring the best out of your team? If it sounds like you, read on and apply to be a Talent Development Specialist!
The Meet Group is looking to hire a Talent Development Specialist (TDS) to join our Growlr’s Community and Content Team! Growlr is a Gay Bear Dating and Live Streaming Mobile Application.
The TDS will be expected to develop an in-depth knowledge of livestreaming communities and their social media landscapes. This position is tasked with creatively sourcing, onboarding, and building meaningful relationships with video livestream users who are new to the Growlr app community. The objective of this role is to acquire and build a community of high quality content creators who will monetize well, draw in audiences from other social platforms, represent our brand in a positive manner, and create an appealing community for macro and micro influencers alike.
The ideal candidate would have prior experience in sales, sales-marketing, talent acquisition, or talent management. Preferred industries include, but are not limited to: Livestream, Broadcast, New Media, Social Media Influencer Marketing, Digital Media Technology, Entertainment, Music, or Hospitality industries. A successful TDS is highly organized & detail oriented, enjoys creative problem solving, is self-motivated and passionate. This person should have the ability to work well both independently and collaboratively within the team.
At The Meet Group, you will be able to:
- Source from various social media platforms and identify potential broadcasters, content creators, or influencers who could be a positive addition to our live streaming community
- Become familiar with our internal onboarding methods & guide newly acquired users through the process of successfully monetizing a live stream
- Utilize available live video data to evaluate improvement opportunities, inform users of progress, prioritize content, and track monthly performance In collaboration with the Marketing team, identify relevant influencers who could be effective partners for our brand; build relationships and form connections
- Become an industry expert in all things livestreaming; understand monetization practices, community nuances, and industry trends
- Learn about leading competitors in the mobile/web livestreaming space and understand our platform’s differentiators
- Use industry knowledge to “sell” creators/influencers on the experience our platform has to offer
- Document your daily activity in our CRM according to our documentation guidelines
- Maintain positive relationships with livestreamers in order to build on your professional network of talent
- Utilize internal systems to curate featured content on the trending page
- Familiarize yourself with our Terms of Service Code of Conduct
- Ensure users are following said guidelines and Terms of Service
- Attend industry events or conventions to stay “in the know”, strengthen brand awareness, and build meaningful relationships within the social media communities
- Work as a positive contributor to the team, both collaboratively and independently
- Knowledge share applicable info with team members frequently
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred OR the equivalent in industry experience
- 2-5 years working in sales, sales-marketing, talent acquisition, talent management, or a role of similar skill-sets, within one of the above listed industries
- Hands-on experience utilizing a CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ATS (Applicant Tracking System), or a form of Document Management System
- Familiarity with HubSpot Pro is a plus
- Aptitude for social media networking, or strong desire to learn
- Strong passion to acquire and build a positive virtual community for our users
- Effective communication skills across all mediums – i.e. text, email, video, phone, or face-to-face
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Highly organized or detail oriented
- Self-motivated & goal driven
The Meet Group is a leading provider of interactive livestreaming solutions designed to meet the universal need for human connection. Our ecosystem of social dating and live-streaming apps enables users around the world to interact through one-to-many livestreaming broadcasts and text-based conversations. Our top apps, MeetMe®, LOVOO®, Skout®, Tagged® and Growlr®, deliver live interactions and meaningful connections to millions of users daily. Headquartered in New Hope, PA, we have offices in Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dresden, and Berlin. For more information, visit themeetgroup.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
The Meet Group is an equal opportunity employer and a participating employer of Everify. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!