Talent Attraction Specialist
Job Locations: US-Virtual
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is a global talent solutions leader that operates on the principle of providing true partnership to its clients. Delivering business-impacting talent solutions including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), talent consulting, contingent workforce solutions and executive search WilsonHCG is transforming its clients’ businesses through their talent. Founded in 2002, the global headquarters is located in Tampa, Florida, with the EMEA headquarters in London and Canada headquarters in Toronto. Our global capabilities span six continents and more than 35 countries. While maximizing our clients’ talent acquisition process is essential, WilsonHCG recognizes the relationships we develop lead to the results our clients realize.
Working for WilsonHCG:
WilsonHCG has been recognized as a winner of Glassdoor’s 2015 Employees’ Choice Awards, honoring the top 50 Best Places to Work in the United States with fewer than 1,000 employees. Additionally, we’ve been recognized as a best place to work by numerous regional publications.
Our people define us. Human capital is our business, so we know it’s the people who make the difference. WilsonHCG’s team is top-notch. We strive to create an energetic and collaborative work environment to cultivate growth and innovation because that’s what leads to happy employees, and a strong, successful company.
At WilsonHCG, you’re more than an employee you’re a contributor. As an innovator in the industry, we rely on the collaborative efforts of our employees to chart where WilsonHCG is headed next. Our team is comprised of the best in business, pioneers who are driving innovation in the talent space.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out #WilsonHCGlife.
Benefits of Working at WilsonHCG:
WilsonHCG offers an attractive benefits package to employees, including comprehensive health, dental and vision plans. WilsonHCG’s 401K program is offered to employees with three months of service. Compensation is competitive and WilsonHCG offers opportunities for a bonus based on performance. WilsonHCG employees enjoy a generous amount of paid time off (PTO) available for use in their first year of service.
About the Role:
The Talent Attraction Specialist provides skilled support to WilsonHCG recruitment and client delivery teams. In this critical role, the Talent Attraction Specialist will source, identify and submit prescreened and qualified candidates for a variety of positions and a range of professional experiences. As a member of the Talent Attraction team, this role partners closely with assigned clients/recruiters to develop an in-depth understanding of position requirements. Utilizing a variety of avenues to identify passive and active job seekers, the Talent Attraction Specialist is responsible for conducting research and ongoing sourcing activities to attract talent on a national level. In this role, associates will be internet and social media savvy, resilient, motivated to succeed and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. While this is not a sales role, successful Talent Attraction Specailists will exhibit sales competencies as this role requires influencing others and the ability to meet weekly submit and monthly hire goals.
The Talent Attraction Specialist primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute an effective and innovative sourcing strategy to identify qualified candidates.
- Conduct complex internet searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, direct / cold calls, networks, directories and recruitment tools and databases.
- Proactively network and build robust candidate pools for a variety of positions and locations.
- Conduct phone interviews and assess candidates against client position requirements and organization culture fit.
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction.
- Update and maintain administrative responsibilities such as applicant tracking system data entry and reports.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Successfully achieve results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed performance expectations and goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Easily embraces change and demonstrates flexibility when direction or priorities shift.
- Works well as part of a team, as well as has the ability to work autonomously.
- Basic organization and time management skills.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.