Title: Talent Acquisition Support Specialist – Virtual
Location: Columbus, OH
The Talent Acquisition Support Specialist is primarily responsible for partnering with Talent Acquisition to provide the highest level of administrative support and service throughout the recruiting process.
- Assists in recruiting efforts to include social media and referral partner outreach, data tracking, interview scheduling, and candidate follow up as needed.
- Prepares and analyzes various reports, documents and presentations with a variety of software applications in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Manages and updates job postings for requisitions and conducts routine QA.
- Answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls and emails.
- Resolves administrative problems, inquiries and prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Completes data entry into ATS such as new resume input, candidate testing, prescreen notes, etc.
- Supports TA Manager with other duties and special projects as assigned.
Location: Virtual, Anywhere in the U.S, home-based
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- 3 year s experience in an Administrative Assistant capacity supporting several individuals within a Recruiting and/or Human Resources department required.
- 3 year s experience working within an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) required.
- Intermediate to Advanced user of MS Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
- Ability to navigate multiple applications and learn company specific software.
- Ability to search and browse internet proficiently.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to quickly assess priorities and make adjustments as needed.
- Ability to work independently as well as with other team members.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Drug Screening and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Office Skills, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Exceptional Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Strong Presentation Skills, Follow Up Skills, Policy and Procedures, Employee Relations, Employee Appreciation, Onboarding, Policy and Procedure, Benefits, Customer Service, Coaching, Planning, Coordinating, Evaluation. Metrics, Analytical, Leadership
Pearl offers employer paid employee medical coverage, basic life, paid time off, and holiday pay for benefit eligible employees. In addition, optional plans for Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life and STD are available to benefit eligible employees.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.