Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rewards Network Inc.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- CORPORATE – HR
- FULL TIME EXEMPT
We are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist to our People team. In this role, you will support our outside sales, customer care, and other corporate recruitment efforts. This is a full-cycle recruitment role where you will source, screen, and deliver quality candidates to our field sales team across the country. You will play an active role in guiding managers on interview practices and selecting talent that meets the needs of the business. You should have vast knowledge of sourcing strategy, employment branding, and competency-based interviewing. This role reports to the Head of People and will monitor and ensure we maintain an effective recruitment process.
What you’ll do with us:
- Source candidates using a variety of tools and resources to build candidate pipelines
- Pro-actively identify and implement creative sourcing strategies
- Facilitate RN’s diversity recruitment strategy across roles, departments, and outside partnerships
- Assist in developing and maintaining processes and tools to support recruiting best practices: interview tools, training materials, vendor relationships, and employment branding.
- Manage the candidate experience which includes timely communication and follow up throughout the selection process
- Partner with HR/hiring managers to assist with workforce planning
- Conduct phone screens, schedule/conduct in-person interviews, facilitate scheduling and communication with hiring managers
- Create, update, and maintain job descriptions
- Coach hiring managers on candidate evaluation; discuss recommendations in order to determine final candidate selection
- Manage recruitment related projects on an ongoing basis
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- A minimum of 5 years recruiting experience, with a proven record of success recruiting for B2B sales roles.
- Experience with an enterprise applicant tracking system is required; helpful if you are familiar with Lever.
- AIRs certification preferred but not required.
- Previous experience supporting a high-volume environment
- Self-motivated and results driven focus with the ability to recruit & source passive candidates
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners’ overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners’ loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!