Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRGT
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Job Location(s) US-Work From Home
- Job ID
- Recruiter 2
- Work Status
- Full-Time Regular
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with hiring managers to create and review employment requisitions and develop staffing plans.
- Communicates with hiring manager on the status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Reviews and analyzes resumes using company’s applicant tracking system
- Evaluates candidate’s employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Arranges management interviews.
- May participate with management to develop job specifications, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
- 2-4 yrs of professional experience in staffing, sourcing, recruiting
- Ability to work independently
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Quick learner
- able to multitask and manage multiple requisitions for various programs
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!