Talent Acquisition Specialist – Contract at Bluedot
Remote · Contract
Bluedot helps brands and enterprises understand their customers’ physical behaviors. We provide precise, first-person location data, via the brand’s mobile app, to complement digital profiles and wow customers, at scale.
Because we started as an R&D firm (7 patents and counting!), we can now deliver 20x location precision over other solutions. No hardware required. Know where customers have been, where they frequent and anticipate how best to engage them. 1:1 insight delivered.
Learn why top enterprises, such as Salesforce, Oracle, McDonald’s, Cox Automotive, and Transurban partner with Bluedot for their location-based needs. Together, we’re going places.
WORKING AT BLUEDOT
At Bluedot, we understand the power of place. Our small but mighty team hails from 5 continents and 20 countries (to-date). We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, San Francisco, and – coming soon – Austin, TX.
These places shape us. They contribute to each person’s distinct perspective, background, and beliefs. We are who we are because of the places we’ve been. This diversity is at the heart of our company and remains a central theme of our evolving culture.
We always want Bluedot to be a place where each person can proudly own their heritage and journey. Our differences make us stronger, spark new ideas, and help us produce industry-leading inventions.
Bluedot promotes an exciting, challenging, and impact-driven culture that embraces the potential of individuals and empowers team members to drive the success of the company.
Join us in inventing tech that powers place.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist to work with the HR Manager. This is a contract remote position that is anticipated to last 3-6 months. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will specialize in job posting, sourcing, identifying, and hiring specific types of employees for open job requisitions.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING IN THE POSITION
- Work with HR Manager to implement company talent acquisition strategy for US and Australia
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Manage job postings
- Manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Work with HR to submit new hire paperwork for new employees
- Generate monthly updates for team about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the tech industry
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous working experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for (2-3) year(s)
- BA degree in Human resources or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruiting process
- Hands on experience with an Applicant Tracking System
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude