Talent Acquisition Specialist at Aimmune Therapeutics
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Reports to: Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition
- Location: United States – remote
Coordinate interviews for open positions ensuring white glove candidate experience. Create and monitor job requisitions in the applicant tracking system, draft offer letters and ensure candidates have a positive experience through the interviewing and onboarding process. In addition, as the main point of contact for the Aimmune contractor program, educate internal leaders on the process, partner with hiring managers, legal, IT organization and other cross functional teams to review and track all contractors and consultants. Ensure the integrity of various excel reporting needs and support other related administrative tasks for the Talent Acquisition team. Your responsibilities directly relate to the successful hiring of new talent for Aimmune as we continue to grow at an exceptional pace.
- Work directly with hiring managers to educate and coordinate contractor/consultant needs for Aimmune.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure appropriate documentation is received and filled out in order to add or extend contractors.
- Collaborate with legal to ensure appropriate documentation is received in order to review and execute on contracts
- Upon approval of contracts by legal, send out notifications in a timely manner to cross function departments with appropriate information to onboard contractors
- Upon termination of contractors, send out notifications in a timely manner to ensure term activities are activated
- Update and track contractor reporting spreadsheet to ensure integrity to support compliance needs
- Coordinate appropriate information with hiring managers, external staffing vendors, professional services vendors or directly with contractors to ensure appropriate documentation is received. Also ensure confidentiality of data is secure
- Schedule high volume phone/video interviews, pre-interview and debriefs meetings for candidates and interview teams, which includes heavy calendar management cross multiple time zones including international zones
- Create job requisitions, monitor requisition and offer approvals, draft offer letters, close requisitions in the ATS
- Submit and validate background check for new hires
- Ensure all new hire documents are received to ensure seamless onboarding
- Drive the employee referral program to include creating and sending out referral campaigns, tracking referrals and collaborating with Recruiters on referral needs.
- Play an active role in process improvement and streamlining for the talent acquisition function
- Support recruiting needs by sourcing resumes or other additional tasks and responsibilities depending on the needs of the team
- Collaborate cross functionally and interact with all levels of the organization
Preferred Experience, Special Skills, Knowledge:
- College degree highly preferred, High school degree or GED required
- Minimum 2-3 years of past administrative/coordination experience, HR or Talent Acquisition experience a plus
- Proven experience in handling confidential information with complete discretion and maturity, and the ability to deal with ambiguity by using good judgment
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Strong excel experience preferred with ability to understand basic formulas
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and supporting multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize and perform competing tasks.
- Strong time management, and organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external customers. This includes all levels of the organization up to and including Executive members
- Compose correspondence with excellent attention to detail, including proofreading skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office, experience with applicant tracking systems would be a plus
- The willingness to go above and beyond to support dept goals
About Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc.
Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., a Nestl Health Science Company, is a biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing treatments for potentially life-threatening food allergies and food digestion & absorption. Aimmune has one FDA-approved medicine for peanut allergy and other investigational therapies in development to treat other food allergies. In the area of food digestion and absorption, we offer treatments for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI), a disorder where the pancreas does not make enough enzymes due to cystic fibrosis or other conditions. For more information, please visit www.aimmune.com.
Aimmune is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!