Talent Acquisition Sourcer – Recruitment Process Outsourcing at IBM
Talent Acquisition Sourcer Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Your Role and Responsibilities
- The Direct Sourcing – Recruiting Specialist is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research.
- They work with a large pool of passive candidates, but there could be active candidates as well.
- The Recruiting Specialist works closely with Lead Recruiters, Hiring Managers, or the Client to refine, grow, and follow strategies that provide a qualified candidate pool.
- They consult on how to improve existing strategies, and provide feedback using analytics.
- They also create new strategies using knowledge of similar fields and strategies in other marketplaces.
- Works a sourcing desk of requisitions requiring strategic candidate generation
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Manages projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
- Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates
- Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Client focal as assigned
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Consults on timeline expectations
- Consults on job descriptions
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and targets as set by the management team
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics.
- We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2 years of experience in a talent acquisition sourcing role or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo preference)
- 2 years of experience in computer skills including in-depth internet knowledge and proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluency in English
- 10% Travel Annually
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience working in RPO with complex customer engagement
- 2 years of experience sourcing through social media channels
- 2 years of experience in functional recruitment best practices in advanced talent acquisition, within a high volume and fast pace environment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Business Unit
- IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy.
- IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
- What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
- Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world?
- What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion?
- Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice?
- What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
- IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action.
- IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!