Talent Acquisition Sr. Advisor (TAH800)
Job ID 2019-4709
Category Human Resources
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive businesses forward.
When you join our Talent Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the success of our business by building and developing stong candidate relationships for current and future sales opportunities across our multiple business units. You will actively build recruiting and sourcing plans that enable Quest’s sales teams to assess the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses and provide solutions across the Quest portfolio of products. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Sales Recuiter whose primary focus will be on hiring Inside Sales professionals across all of Quest’s business units. We will give a strong preference to candidates in the Austin, TX or Columbus, OH areas; however, Quest has a robust and growing remote workforce and will absolutely consider candidates in other locations.
- Being a trusted advisor to business leaders in ascertaining and evaluating hiring requirements
- Directing sourcing and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands
- Owning and managing the entire recruiting cycle from requisition to on-boarding
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Experience recruiting software sales professionals is highly desired experience
- Championing our brand and promoting Quest Employee Value Proposition to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities.
- Proven success in hiring software sales professionals in a recruitment agency or as an in-house recruiter with a medium to large enterprise
- Demostrated ability in educating and influencing hirng leaders on the talent marketplace
- Sourcing skills – Balanced and creative approach to finding and qualifying active and passive candidates
- Experience of -based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Good knowledge of ATS systems
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience working in an international or global environment