Talent Acquisition Partner at STERIS
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
STERIS’ Talent Acquisition team drives energy, passion, customer focus, and delivers excellence at every level. We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team. You will be responsible for initiating and leading talent acquisition efforts to include full life cycle recruiting and developing and executing a broad-based sourcing strategy. You will have the opportunity to deliver on short and long-term recruiting strategies in alignment with the business objectives, while ensuring that recruiting philosophies, strategies and processes are optimized to deliver the highest value and impact to the business. This is a remote-based role that can be located anywhere in the U.S.
What You Will Do
- Partners with managers at various levels to provide full life cycle recruiting services. Develops and executes strategies to source and select the best talent in the market while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
- Manages a diverse requisition load which often focuses on passive candidate pools.
- Partners with HR and hiring managers while serving as an advisor during the selection process.
- Develops a deep understanding of assigned positions and business needs by identifying required skills, experience, competencies and other intangible job profile preferences.
- Develops and implement effective, leading edge sourcing strategies by leveraging a range of sources, relevant to the job, such as universities, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google search and other social media.
- Identifies and builds talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- Maintains regular meetings with assigned business group leaders to provide key recruiting data, challenges and successes.
- Project work within the Talent Acquisition department.
What You Need to be Successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related field is preferred
- 2+ years of recruitment experience, ideally in a corporate or search firm recruiting setting
- Recruiting experience for field service technician positions preferred
- Experience managing a diverse and complex requisition load, including a variety of professional, technical, and leadership searches
- Ability to work with leaders to advise them during the interview and selection process.
- Proven experience leveraging various forms of recruitment technology and techniques such as job boards, social media, open web sourcing, etc
- Working experience with applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of equal opportunity legislation and diversity and inclusion employment practices in region. AAP/OFCCP compliance preferred (US)
Offering You in Return
The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. STERIS couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible people. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with STERIS is our ultimate goal. We do this by providing competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, paid-time off, holidays, matching 401(k), annual merit, and incentive plans. Join us and help write our next chapter.
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
Req ID: 25106
Job Category: Human Resources
Phoenix, AZ, US, 850001
Life at STERIS
Job Segment: Recruiting, HR, Medical, Social Media, Business Manager, Human Resources, Healthcare, Marketing, Management
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!