Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Job Locations: US
- Job ID: 2019-9137
Are you looking for a flexible job to balance life and work needs? Do you like interacting with people especially candidates and new hires?
Cielo has a unique temporary opportunity that could fit your life and work needs:
- Flexible hours targeting between 20-40 hours per week
- No nights or weekends
- Work from home
- Potential for other employment opportunities following this project-based performance and availability
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
As a Flex employee, you will not be eligible for traditional benefits but enjoy the flexibility that supports your work and life needs.
Flex means that the duration of this assignment is based on the needs of the client.
ABOUT POSITION: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and conducting structured phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates for designated clients.
- Schedule candidates for interviews
- Notify candidates of offer details verbally and via email
- Process background information and new hire information
- Other duties as assigned….
- Located in Brookfield, WI or Remote.
- Be comfortable working a flexible schedule targeting between 20-40 hours per week.
- High school diploma is required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service, or business/office environment is required.
- Effectively communicate verbally with candidates via phone or video.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook).
- Strong typing skills while documenting candidate responses.
- Ability to effectively listen and type simultaneously.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership
position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.