Systems Engineer at The Leading Niche
Title: Systems Engineer
Location: United States
The Leading Niche is seeking a smart and energetic Systems Engineer to work on a long-term government contract with a leading federal health care agency. The Systems Engineer provides technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management. This position will be 100% remote and candidates will be eligible for TLN’s comprehensive benefits after a period of successful employment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assists in providing technical input to the systems engineering process.
- Provides requirements analysis. May prepare and present systems assurance reviews.
- Identifies requirements and deficiencies in hardware and software products.
- Advises customer in product selection and use, capacity planning operations and performance management.
- *Show experience analyzing and detecting problems within an application and provide rapid response to mitigate critical issues and provide recommendations to prevent issues in the future with little to no supervision.
- AppDynamics preferred.
- Must have 2 years of hands-on experience working on performance monitoring tool alerts, dashboards and data trend analysis in a monitoring tool. AppDynamics preferred.
- Must show experience to recommend baseline monitoring thresholds, recommend performance monitoring KPI's and SLA's and be able to provide monitoring tool infrastructure recommendations. AppDynamics preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred and 5 years experience
- 8 years of additional experience can be substituted for candidates w/o BA
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!