Remote | High-paying | International
- Architect and develop an enterprise-grade auth system
- Own database and asset security rules, data audits, and customer data security
- Develop offline mode in Modulz
- Architect and develop cloud functions in support of Modulz features like image processing and code generation
- Develop detailed privacy and sharing settings in Modulz
- Set up and maintain payment and subscription systems
- Own data backup and recovery plans
Other duties include:
- Work on core Modulz features in React and TypeScript
- Work on integrations to services like NPM, GitHub, and Netlify
- Perform data transformations and migrations to existing data
- Maintain analytics integrations
- Build E2E testing specs and tests
- Firebase Cloud Firestore
- Google Cloud Functions
- React, MobX, TypeScript
- Auth0 or similar vendors for enterprise authorization projects (SSO, multi-factor, social, AD/LDAP)
- Node, NoSQL databases, SQL databases
- Data privacy and security
- Creating architecture diagrams and internal documentation
- E2E UI testing
The right candidate:
- You are well-rounded and able to take high level, directional goals from rough idea through to release. You understand product needs and build solutions to fit.
- You are comfortable and excited in a fully remote role.
- You are capable in multiple areas: collaborating with the product team on requirements, designing the technical architecture, writing the code, and pushing your features through to release.
- $90k – $110k USD salary
- 0.5% – 1% stock options
- 30 days paid time off
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Choose your own hours.
- Health & dental coverage. We pay 75% of your premium.
- $200 USD monthly stipend for hotdesking, travel, hipster coffee or fancypants headphones.
- $50 USD monthly stipend for gym, yoga, health apps, therapy or whatever you need to stay healthy.
- One free ticket to a conference of your choice, annually.
- $1k USD upfront to help you kit out your home office or workstation.
- Unlimited free books.