- Support Services SUPPO05475
- Remote – USA
As a System Consultant, you will be called on to perform various roles during the course of post-live cycle for our customers all while maintaining World Class Customer Service. Certain projects will warrant you to provide senior level strategic expertise, while others will require specific product knowledge, data mapping, testing, analytical and design skills. The following is a list of responsibilities that you will have on your various assignments. Some or all may be needed on any project you will be assigned to.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- In depth knowledge of the UltiPro Launch methodology & implementation experience
- Assist customers with various service requests ranging from low to high complexity
- Manage internal and external customer expectations
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to customers and to team members
- Ability to start, analyze, track progress and maintain an assigned project through completion
- Focus on identifying product and customer knowledge gaps
- Design and deliver written training recommendations or document additional growth opportunities for our customers based on knowledge obtained from current project
- Document project work and progress in Salesforce
- Create and maintain Statement of Work and/or Scope Document and Project Plan for work engagements
- Write specifications as required and submit to the technical implementation team in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status and project hours into Salesforce/PSA
- Assist with data mapping from source system(s) to UltiPro for various conversion needs
- Provide input on methodology and process improvements on team calls
- Ability to work flexible hours based on customer preference and demand
- A minimum of 5 years of UltiPro activation/implementation experience
- Excellent product knowledge of UltiPro and working knowledge of additional UltiPro systems/modules.
- Excellent coaching and feedback skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and relationship building skills.
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude.
- Foresees potential problems and takes corrective action to ensure achievement of goals.
- Clear and concise in communicating information. Actively listens to what others are saying, seeking and sharing information.
- Provides clear direction to the customer and determines if change in approach is needed to accomplish goals.
- Results driven orientation
- SQL knowledge is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- No Physical requirements other than sitting at a desk most of the day and looking at a computer screen.