SysOps Administrator at Pixalate
SysOps Administrator (Flexible Location)
- Location: Multiple Countries
At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products. Our software has transformed how the advertising industry approaches quality through our ratings and fraud prevention technology.
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Configuration of the AWS and GCP cloud management; Configure and fine-tune the cloud infrastructure systems; monitoring and managing cloud services
- Improvement of resources and work on the resources which will designate costs required for planning of governance, budgeting, and reporting
- Understanding metrics and monitors for the utilization of AWS and GCP resources on a full scale by making use of highly complex Amazon CloudWatch alarms, and Stackdriver metrics
- Upgrading software, patching kernels and errata patching; managing the disaster recovery and data backups
- Maintaining an active continuous integration environment, developing system configuration management, good security practices and supporting production applications
- Continually, identify, plan and methodically improve infrastructure systems, practices and processes
- Owning and executing the release process across all environments.
- Familiarity with DevOps and IT Automation tools such as Ansible,Terraform,..
- Investigate and contribute to solving various issues in production environments.
- Experience with some, if not all, of the following AWS services: EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Redshift, Route53, CodeDeploy, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch Service, Kinesis, CloudWatch, SQS
- Experience with equivalent GCP services
- Experience with configuration management tools such as BitBucket Pipelines, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, and Serverless
- Maintain system pipelines and ensure consistent runtime and health.
What are the minimum technical requirements/background?
- Extremely strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working alongside an Engineering team developing and supporting a complicated technical product.
- Fundamental basic networking troubleshooting skills
- Responsiveness in terms of connectivity, responding to alerts, or inquiries via Slack
- Mobile phone with Slack installed to be carried at all times (provided by Pixalate)
- Coding/Scripting knowledge a big plus
What does the media have to say about us?
- Forbes (http://pixal.at/2bvpTlZ)
- NBC News (http://pixal.at/1RytLD1)
- CNBC (http://pixal.at/2bu5pfx)
- Business Insider (http://pixal.at/2bsJL9j)
- AdAge (http://pixal.at/2ba8G3K)
- AdAge (http://pixal.at/2bai98n)
- CSO Online (http://bit.ly/2u9KrZV)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2tiqMtG)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2rUH6xp)
- TheDrum (http://bit.ly/2sKcvW9)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2sOKv4Q)
- Mediapost (http://bit.ly/2h67Dpa)
What do we have to offer?
- This is a Full-Time position, must be able to proficiently work from home with a stable internet connection
- We focus on doing things differently and we challenge each other to be the best we can be. We offer:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes during video calls, we re good!)
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it)
- High performing team who wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely Competitive Compensation
- OPPORTUNITY (Pixalate will be what you make of it)
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!