REMOTE Surgical Coder – Surgical/CPT/ICD Coding
San Mateo, CA
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. We are focused on enabling smarter healthcare. Everyday, we are re-imagining how insights can lead to smarter healthcare, and we are committed to delivering products, services, innovations, and experiences to our clients across the continuum of care.
Want to join us in our purpose? Please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Amazing Healthcare Coverage
- 401K+ Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Pet, Auto and Home insurance
- Educational/Adoption assistance
- Generous paid parental leave
What You Will Be Doing
Overall, this position will support large multi-specialty clients nationally. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Abstract clinical information from a variety of medical records
- Assign appropriate ICD 10 CM and/or CPT codes to patient records according to established procedures
- Analyze, enter and manipulate database
- Confirm appropriate DRG assignments
- Answer questions for Level 1 coders and act as a resource for coding compliance
What You Need for this Position
- Knowledge in ICD-10 and CPT-4 coding
- Strong surgical coding experience- specifically in areas of General Surgery, OBGYN, Vascular, Urology, ENT, Plastics, Cardiothoracic and Urology
So, if you are a REMOTE Surgical Coder with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- surgical coding
- CPT coding
- ICD Coding