Happiness Buff – SUPPORT TEAM MANAGER
- FULL TIME ONLY
WP Buffs is the very best 24/7 technical support partner for any individual, business or organization with a WordPress website. Building strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers is our highest priority. We’re looking to add A players to our team who are obsessed with making customers and partners happy, being a core member of an ambitious team and a creating a digital world filled with magnificent WordPress websites. If this sounds like you, read on!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make WordPress headache-free for all WP Buffs customers and partners and turn our customers, partners and the entire WordPress space into raving WP Buffs fans!
This job requires a strong foundation in WordPress. You don’t need to be a highly technical developer but you do need to deeply know your way around the WordPress dashboard and have enough technical knowledge to manage a team of highly-technical maintenance engineers.
We need desk managers who are brilliant support specialists. You can push our team to tackle technical challenges and work alongside others to delight customers and partners.
- Customer-facing support
- Optimizing reply & resolution times
- Managing our support systems and processes
- Caldera Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Beaver Builder
If you’re confident in your WordPress and support skills, you’ll fit well into our already talented team!
As a Happiness Buff, you are fully responsible for making sure our team achieves the following outcomes.
- Ensure a first response time of less than 2 hours and resolution time of less than 24 hours for all tickets.
- Work with the team in the #tickethelp Slack channel and notes our ticketing system to find a solution for any WordPress issue so that no ticket remains unsolved within 24 hours.
- Communicate efficiently and simply with customers in fluent and error-free English written communication and resolve all tickets in 3 or fewer replies.
- Always work towards 0 tickets left in the desk and 0 tasks in projects.
- Be an active participant in the company culture by being present and communicating with the team in Slack throughout the day.
- Develop robust knowledge bases, one for customers detailing how to use WordPress and one for our internal team detailing and fully systemizing all aspects of support.
- Make sure that Technical Buffs are fully documenting every action taken on every ticket(website changes, hosting adjustments, etc).
- Escalate all account-related tickets to Head of Customer Success with a first response time of less than 2 hours.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, you might be a good fit on our team!
It’s not just technical support skills you need to be a Buff. It’s the right attitude with which you come to work with every day.
- Practice radical transparency
- Make decisions and own them
- Take customer-focused action
- Deliver exceptional results on-time
- Double check all work for completeness and correctness
- Lead by example
- Always have the backs of other Buffs
- Work full days during your shift
- Maintain regular communication with people you’re managing
- Don’t criticize, condemn or complain
- Give honest and sincere appreciation and feedback
- Arouse in the other people an eager want
- Hold everybody to high standards, including ourselves
If you’re confident you can live and breath these values, you’ll be a good fit for our team!
Tools we use
You can read about all the tools we use here at WP Buffs. You may not have to be able to use all of them, but you should already know or be prepared to learn to use any tools required for your position: The SaaS Tools We Use to Run WP Buffs
The other stuff
If you missed our team values, more about what we look for in any new hire or more details about our company perks, check out our main hiring page.
Salary for this position is completely dependent on your experience, location, technical skills, how well you can help us tackle the outcomes for this position and the competencies you can display as a member of this team. This is something we’re happy to discuss once you’ve gotten further along in the application process.