Benefits Prime Support Specialist
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Santa Ana, CA, USA
- Remote – USA
Ultimate Software is currently seeking a customer focused, energetic, engaging and experienced individual to join our Benefits Prime team as a Benefits Prime Support Specialist. The Benefits Prime Support Specialist will be the first point of contact in assisting customers who utilize US’s enhanced Benefit Administration software solution (Benefits Prime). Support process and technology initiatives that will improve the operational performance of the team while exceeding customers’ expectations. Provide Open Enrollment support as necessary based on customer needs.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Work as a first point of contact in support of Prime Customers
- Provide excellent customer service with a proactive approach for customer satisfaction
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making ability
- Actively participate in the resolution of day to day issues that arise, including problems with customers benefits platform, third-party EDI’s, internal teams and our internal systems as needed
- Develop strong relationships with peers and our internal and external partners
- Adhere to Ultimate Software Services methodology and best practices
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Knowledge of Health & Welfare benefit plans
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Experience handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize issues
- Ability to independently manage day to day priorities and workload
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- An associate’s degree in business, accounting or related field or at least two years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in an outsourcing organization
- CEBS, GBA, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP preferred
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.