At Esanjo we create, build and invest in beautiful technology businesses. We’re working on a number of interesting projects including Lochal (where we build consumer product for everyone else), Lunatap (an easy way to use Stripe in the real world) and a bunch of others!
Esanjo has a single HQ location out of Dubai, with the rest of the team spread out globally, remotely. By choosing to work with us, you’re taking a decision to joining a highly productive, ambitious team where independence and flexibility are basic requirements whilst recognising that change is life’s only constant. We deeply value being able to strike the right balance between work and life as we’re in this for the long haul.
Support at Esanjo:
We’re strong believers of being passionate for our customers. We work hard to understand what they want and then do our absolute best to give it to them. Esanjo is looking to build out a strong support function that will focus on building an unforgettable experience for our customers.
We strongly believe that Esanjo is the right place to carry out career-defining work.
As a Support Lead, you will:
- Help build out our Support team practices
- Help hire and manage our Support team
- Be organised, able to manage an influx amount of emails and chat with frightening accuracy
- Always aim for inbox zero
- Analyse the support team metrics
- Manage support on twitter and tweet back at the speed of sound
- Manage other support related queries coming through social media
- Work closely with the Operations Lead and the complete operations team
- Be flexible with your working week
- Have regular opportunities for career growth.
You’ll experience what it is like to work in a fun, entrepreneurial and fast paced technology business!
A Support Lead should:
- Ideally have previous experience managing customer support in a similar field
- Ideally have worked in a start-up environment and managed a small team
- Understand what good customer service is
- Have the ability to think strategically
- Be able to wield a keyboard with unerring accuracy
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English. Arabic will score you a ton of extra points. Being trilingual would be –> incredible
- Be comfortable with flexible working hours
- Be able to work and manage a remote team
- Deliver no matter what it takes
- Be lots of fun to work with!
A Support Specialist will receive:
- Work from anywhere, around the world
- Unlimited leave & flexible working hours
- Competitive, tax-free pay! (varies by region)
- Incredible co-workers (yes, really!)
- Solid remote working benefits (which we’re always updating)