Support Engineer at Smartcat
- Location: Boston, USA / Moscow, Russia / Remote
Our team is passionate about building a product that improves the global language industry. Smartcat’s goal is to develop the world’s best environment for translation and industry-specific payment automation and make it a vibrant network enabling easy collaboration for all market participants, including freelance linguists, translation agencies, and translation buyers.
Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners, a top VC firm focusing on SaaS and marketplace startups (you might recognize names like HubSpot, Oculus, Zendesk, and Quora in their portfolio).
The mission of Support Engineer is to address our customers’ needs by offering assistance with passion and approachability and escalating issues (feature requests, bugs, etc.) to the development team. By delivering excellent support to our amazing users, you’re expected to maintain a 100% customer satisfaction rate in this role.
- Resolve customer support inquiries and requests in modern ticketing systems such as Zendesk and YouTrack.
- Brainstorm and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Develop and maintain support documentation.
- Escalate customer inquiries and requests to other teams.
- Engage and collaborate with engineers, analysts, testers, success managers, and product managers.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Russian.
- Truly love helping and teaching people.
- Strive to learn something new every day.
- Possess exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Bonus points for demonstrated technical support and quality assurance experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!