Support Customer Care Representative at T2 Flex Force
Support Customer Care Opportunity
Do you have a passion for helping others and providing the highest level of customer service? Want to join a great company and work from home? Have you worked in healthcare before?
If so, we want you on our team at T2 Flex Force! We are looking for full-time Customer Support Customer Care agents. Customer Support Customer Care agents provide call center-based product user support, training, and troubleshooting to clinical (physicians, nurses, care technicians) customers and patients on a range of market-leading healthcare solutions. Our goal is to increase Customer access to market-leading healthcare solutions and services and improve patient and customer satisfaction.
- Collecting all required customer information and assist with troubleshooting the product and mobile applications through a mobile application.
- Develop a strong understanding of healthcare services and networks and answer a wide variety of related Customer questions
- Provide tier 1 technical support for assistance with the healthcare applications
- Process requests and telephone inquiries with adherence to HIPAA and HITECH confidentiality policies and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of products and the ability to provide support and training on the product.
- Explaining processes, forms and procedures to callers, ensuring that customers understand required documentation requirements and subsequent measures
- Provide customer service via phone, email, live chat messages and texts
- Address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow-up with website inquiries and conduct product presentations to prospective customers who have inquired and want more information to make a purchase decision.
- Set sales appointments for sales team leadership
- Ask probing questions to fully understand Customer needs, and performs the work required to provide an answer to Customer or referring provider’s needs internally, so the customer only has to call us once (first call resolution)
- Providing professional, compassionate and concierge-like service to Customers
- Maintain a properly equipped home office
- Career development advancement
- Competitive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Knowing that you make a difference everyday
- Paid time off and holidays
- Positive work culture and great team of people
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
- Must be flexible and adaptive to a fast pace call center environment
- Strong computing and software skills (PC, MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and dependability
- Team player, self-motivated, compassionate and Customer care centered
- Employees must have internet speed to support the IT systems
- A passion for T2 Flex’s mission to help all people with chronic conditions live better and lead healthier lives
- Self-motivated individuals with professional phone presence
More about this position:
- This is a full-time employment W2 position with eligibility for benefits
- All employees will be given equipment to fulfill the role
- All candidates must be able to work 8am – 5pm EST and or 10AM – 7PM PST
- This is a remote / Work From Home position
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!