Success Coach (Customer Success) at Dan Martell - Saas Academy
Location: Anywhere in the world, International; 100% Remote
Are you business savvy?
Would you say your coaching skills are first class?
Are you constantly looking for ways to deliver incredible value to your customers?
Sweet. Us, too. And guess what!
Who are we?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
What’s the gig?
- You’ll be the assigned Success Coach for 60-100 SaaS companies and be responsible for coaching them to grow their businesses.
- You’ll onboard new clients, get them clear on growth strategies and help them build momentum. You’ll be their main point of contact, helping them leverage our 400+ playbooks, group coaching calls, and facebook community to get the support and insights they need.
- You’ll be responsible for renewals. Our clients sign 1 year agreements, but SaaS Academy is designed to be a four-year program. You’ll work throughout the year to ensure clients get the traction they need to renew for another year in the program.
- You’ll support/coach your clients across a number of channels including 1-on-1 meetings, email, text, at our live events, and in our facebook community.
- You’ll co-host group coaching calls through Zoom ensuring all attendees have a chance to engage with our expert coaches.
Who exactly are we looking for?
- Top-notch high performing, Strategic Coach, that always puts the customer first.
- You can both demonstrate and teach the power of focus and you embody growth stacking over growth hacking.
Does this sound like you?
- You genuinely care. You don’t just feel like you care, you show you care. Your client’s success is yours, and so is their failure.
- You’re proactive. You don’t wait, you take the initiative. You ask. You act. You look for ways to do more than expected.
- You show integrity. You protect our Intellectual Property. Every action you take is 100% legal, ethical, and would make you proud if you saw it on the 6 o’clock news.
- You’re confident. Clients look to us for guidance and leadership. You’re a great communicator and a confident coach.
- You’re a team player. We’re not looking for rockstar performers, so much as rock-solid team-mates. You’ll work closely with our team to help build the training, tools, and resources clients need most.
- You’ll pitch in at SaaS Academy events. You’ll notice when your team-mates could use some support, and you’ll offer to help.
- You’ve got energy to burn. You lead with your energy. You meet people where they’re at, and you leave them two levels higher.
- You Make It Better. Most of all, you’ll be committed to delivering a world-class coaching experience for our SaaS Academy clients. You’ll be comfortable driving change. Not just for our clients, but help us constantly improve the way we deliver for our clients. (We’ll expect you to raise issues or challenges as you see them, and actively participate in creating solutions.)
- You take ownership. You take ownership, accountability, and responsibility. (There’s no blame, excuses, or denial around here.)
- You show up like a pro. You represent SaaS Academy to the world. You look and sound great on Facebook, on Zoom, and in person
- You follow-through. You keep your word: When you say you’ll do something, it gets done.
A few things to note…
- You don’t need to know how everything works here at SaaS Academy before applying. We’ll train you on our core content, and our approach to coaching clients.
- You’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- You will be expected to drive your own learning, and learn quickly. Once you’re up to speed — we think it will take 4-6 weeks — you’ll be working independently with clients. It’s a significant effort so be sure you’re ready to commit.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!