Success Coach (Account Manager) at Dan Martell - Saas Academy
Location: US & Canada Locations; 100% Remote
For applicants who live in the US / Canada or in those time zones.
- Are you a pro at managing customer accounts?
- Do you have SaaS experience?
- Are you coachable?
- Are you experienced in using coaching as a way to deliver incredible value to your customers?
Sweet. Read on!
Who are we?
Dan Martell, SaaS Academy’s CEO, is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
SaaS Academy is a coaching company on a mission to help SaaS companies grow to new heights. With 800+ clients and 50+ team members located all over the world, we’re growing quickly and looking for our next incredible team member.
What’s the gig?
- You’ll be the assigned Success Coach for 60-100 SaaS companies and be responsible for supporting them in growing their businesses.
- You’ll onboard new clients, get them clear on growth strategies, and help them build momentum. You’ll be their main point of contact, helping them leverage our 400+ playbooks, group coaching calls, and Facebook community to get the support and insights they need.
- You’ll be responsible for renewals. Our clients sign 1-year agreements, but SaaS Academy is designed to be a four-year program. You’ll work throughout the year to ensure clients get the traction they need to renew for another year in the program.
- You’ll support/coach your clients across a number of channels including 1-on-1 meetings, email, text, at our live events, and in our Facebook community.
- You’ll co-host group coaching calls through Zoom ensuring all attendees have a chance to engage with our expert coaches.
Who exactly are we looking for?
- Top-notch high performing Customer Success account manager that always puts the customer first.
- First-class business savvy – You can both demonstrate and teach the power of focus and you embody growth stacking over growth hacking.
- Coaching experience would be a plus
Does this sound like you?
- You genuinely care. You don’t just feel like you care, you show you care. Your client’s success is yours, and so is their failure.
- You show integrity. You protect our Intellectual Property. Every action you take is 100% legal, ethical, and would make you proud if you saw it on the 6 o’clock news.
- You’re confident. Clients look to us for guidance and leadership. You’re a great communicator and confident to use coaching as a way to support our clients..
- You’re a team player. We’re not looking for rockstar performers, so much as rock-solid teammates. You’ll work closely with our team to help build the training, tools, and resources clients need most.
- You’ve got energy to burn. You lead with your energy. You meet people where they’re at, and you leave them two levels higher.
- You Make It Better. Most of all, you’ll be committed to delivering a world-class experience for our SaaS Academy clients. You’ll be comfortable driving change. Not just for our clients, but help us constantly improve the way we deliver for our clients. (We’ll expect you to raise issues or challenges as you see them, and actively participate in creating solutions.)
- You take ownership. You take ownership, accountability, and responsibility. (There’s no blame, excuses, or denial around here.) You pride yourself on being coachable.
- You show up like a pro. You represent SaaS Academy to the world. You look and sound great on Facebook, on Zoom, and in-person
- You follow-through. You keep your word: When you say you’ll do something, it gets done.
A few things to note…
- You don’t need to know how everything works here at SaaS Academy before applying. We’ll train you on our core content, and our approach to coaching clients.
- We’re a fully remote team – You’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- You will be expected to drive your own learning and learn quickly. Once you’re up to speed — we think it will take 4-6 weeks — you’ll be working independently with clients. It’s a significant effort so be sure you’re ready to commit.
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process.