Subject Matter Expert and Adjunct Faculty
for UX Design Courses
- ProfHire, Inc.
- Seeking accomplished experts in User Experience Design (UX) to help a well-known university develop a bold, new, and engaging online curriculum that will unite academic rigor and industry leading insights.
- Topics include: user experience design concepts, processes and practices, including user research, personas, heuristic evaluation, information architecture, wireframing, design tools, rapid prototyping, usability assessment and design communication.
- Master’s degree in a related field required
- Three to five years professional experience in UX design or research required
- Academic and university teaching experience strongly preferred.
- Good communication skills required.
To apply, submit a CV, a copy of a transcript of your highest degree (can be unofficial), and the names and emails of 3 references or 3 current reference letters.