Strategic Market Intelligence, Analyst/Manager (Remote Role) – 00001WPT
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient-focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Under the general direction of the Director, Strategic Market Access & Intelligence, and on behalf of clients, this will be a hands-on marketing research role working on primary marketing research projects, including design, fieldwork, analysis, and reporting. This role requires a balance between understanding the foundations of good quantitative and qualitative marketing research and challenging conventions to ensure the objectives of a project are met. The qualified candidate will have an attention to detail and be a proactive, critical thinker who is interested and able to work in a matrixed, team-oriented organization where all team members take responsibility for the quality and validity of the project. This role requires experience in the healthcare industry (client or consulting side).
Depending on the candidate’s experience this role may be filled at an Analyst or a Manager level, roles and responsibilities will adjust accordingly. This position may include managing direct reports.
A typical day in the life of a Strategic Market Intelligence Analyst/Manager may include:
- Working on qualitative and quantitative market research methods and effectively communicating to internal and external clients.
- Determining the appropriate research methodology to address the given business issue and crafting questions that will yield the answers needed to meet the research objective.
- Identifying when advanced analytical techniques are appropriate and being able to interpret those analyses.
- Managing quantitative survey design for domestic and global projects, analysis, report writing and presentation of insights to the client’s team
- Conducting qualitative interviews domestically and globally, especially IDIs and TDIs.
- Effectively leading the internal and external project team and taking responsibility to write the screener, develop the discussion guide, conduct the interviews and write a compelling report.
- Checking and ensuring data validity; demonstrating an insightful quantitative understanding of a data set.
- Reviewing content contributed by direct reports and project team members, as relevant.
- Preparing project proposals and budgets, correctly scoping projects and assisting with new business development on occasion.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships through frequent and open communication/collaboration.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications):
- Expertise using PowerPoint to create clear, concise and graphically clean presentations, charts and tables.
- Demonstrate strong aptitude for working with data and basic statistics; skilled in running bivariate and simple multivariate statistics (e.g. very comfortable running a regression) and experience conducting conjoint studies preferred.
- Expertise in Excel and SAS, R or SPSS preferred
- Advanced degree in marketing research, business, healthcare or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing research project experience with a healthcare marketing research firm (pharmaceutical preferred) or a healthcare or pharmaceutical company
- Basic understanding of univariate and multivariate statistics; Sawtooth experience preferred
Experience or basic understanding with monadic designs; knowledge, attitudes and awareness studies; prospective time and motion studies; willingness to pay studies, and conjoint design and execution
Nice to have: Experience in the pharmaceutical field
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly-traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary Location: United States. This is a remote/home-based based role. Candidate can sit anywhere within the United States.
Job: Consulting Jobs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran